Leah Sharibu speaks from Boko Haram captivity, says "I am calling on the president to pity me"
Leah Sharibu, the only student of Government Girls Secondary School, Dapchi, Yobe state, who is as yet being held hostage by Islamic terrorist since she declined to change over to Islam, has talked from bondage.
The young girl, who has been in imprisonment since she was captured in February close by 118 different students, requested that President Muhammadu Buhari spare her from her captors.
In an audio clip acquired by TheCable as a "proof of life", Leah, who has been held hostage for 7 months now by a breakaway group from Boko Haram called Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP), begged the Government of Nigeria to anchor her discharge. She likewise begged Nigerians to help her family at their season of torment.
Leah Sharibu talks from Boko Haram bondage, says "I am approaching the president to feel sorry for me"
Clad in hijab and sat on a mat, the student made her request in Hausa in a 35 seconds sound, saying:
"I am Leah Sharibu, the young lady that was kidnapped in GGSS Dapchi. I am calling on the the Government and individuals of goodwill to intercede to get me out of my present circumstance.
I likewise plead to the individuals from the general population to encourage my mom, my dad, my younger sibling and relatives. Generously enable me to out of my pickle. I am imploring you to treat me with sympathy, I am approaching the Government, especially, the president to feel sorry for me and get me out of this major circumstance. Much obliged to you".
Leah's classmates who were kidnapped with her were discharged on March 21, 2018, after what sources said needed to do with the mediation of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria. 5 of the young ladies kicked the bucket in imprisonment. The other people who were alive were liberated, aside from Leah who declined to repudiate her confidence.
The national government had said it was endeavoring endeavors to anchor her discharge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For advert placement contact us on: EseWiseblog@gmail.com or call +2348160466006
TRENDING NEWS
Linda Ikeji, Wizkid, President Buhari top Google Nigeria search list for the past 10 years
As a major aspect of celebration for their twentieth anniversary, Google has released the rundown of best 10 noticeable Nigerians who hav...
-
"I am sorry",a short but mighty sentence! If you wish to live long, don't joke with this short sentence, "I am sorry....
-
Chelsea football club have denied claims the club is available for purchase after rumour rose that the owner, Roman Abramovich, 51, has ...
-
Manchester United have joined Real Madrid in the battle to sign £71.5million-rated Ajax star Frenkie de Jong, according to reports from...
No comments:
Post a Comment